Sunday 1 November 2015

SaidSisters; Got To Move Now 2015!. ^^ :)

Well hello there!
Got To Move Now 2015!.
Finally found some time to go out with le sister after so long!
Came across the posters/posts of the event for a while, and even mentioned to a friend once that I wanted to go for it, and the opportunity came MUWAHAHA!
Highlight was probably the fact that Kinjaz were performing as well - something I did not know at all until le sister told me! 
 We got plenty of shirts - I guess for a public event it may not have been that well attended?
I think I may consider coming back next year though. ^^
Taking pictures with the light thingies, in most of their colours, just cause. :P

 Found ourselves a spot, so we sat and chilled while watching the performances.
 Thanks to the peeps who helped us snap these pictures. :)
#goodjobwelldone

KINJAZ WAS WELL AMAZING OMG!!
*claps excitedly*
Really, really happy for those who got in through the auditions?!
I heard from le sis (who also went for the auditions - omg how does she get so much guts I need to learn from her man T.T) that one of them is only 16?!
And I spotted her during the performance and SHE WAS AMAZINGGGGGG *v*
Wow wow wow.
Also just really, very happy that I get to add Kinjaz into my already-watched-live list!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Got into a little cypher circle thingie afterwards which made my - very significant - introvert side scream inside out.
Like I soo wanted to watch but O_O

We then happily headed home, backtracking our almost-lost routes.
(Promontory is quite a word.) 
 "Is it trying to say don't sit like that when you're eating?"
"Is it cannot sit with your knees like this here?"
:'D
 :D

Well good day!
I live for performances like these. ^^

Gather up some courage and confidence, Lin.
You can do it too. ^^ :)

Du vet jeg elsker deg
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment